Coffe Table Photography book out now!
999 Days Around Africa: The Road Chose Me
Now that I’ve made it to the bottom of the world, I’m going to stick around for a while and really soak it in. Hanging out with Seth, Parker and Justin is great fun, and when we’re not out drinking, we seem to be constantly finding some other kind of trouble.
Somehow, all the locals that come to the campground know who we are.. hmmmm
- Tierra Del Feugo National Park, at the very end of the road where we camp a few days and pose in front of the sign.
- Throwing disc golf on green grass, soak in sunshine and have a BBQ and beers for my birthday.
- Inspecting all the local bars and empanada cafés.
- Towing firewood then Parker on his bike behind the Jeep. (“I’ve ridden all the way down, I don’t need to ride back!”)
- Riding around town on the back of Parker’s bike.
Beautiful. And fun.
-DanThe MSR Reactor is rated 4.6 out of 5 stars from 144 cusomter reviews on Amazon.