Dan’s top 10 rules for life
We’ve all seen these lists on posters and around the net.
- Don’t worry about what people think, they don’t do it very often.
- Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance.
- Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a car.
- People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.
- It is (way) easier to get forgiveness than permission.
- Nobody ever said life is serious.
- You should not confuse your career with your life.
- Reality is outside, not on TV.
- Forget the drama. It’s not worth it. Really.
- Gossip is the enemy of fun.